Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer in Jupiter
Advocacy and Compassion in the Aftermath of Drunk Driving Accidents
Drunk driving accidents shatter lives, causing immense physical, emotional, and financial burdens. At Goebel Law, PLLC in Jupiter, FL, we are dedicated to providing unwavering support and legal representation to victims of these preventable tragedies.
How Can an Attorney Help?
Dealing with the aftermath of a drunk driving accident can be overwhelming. Our attorneys are here to guide you through the legal process, ensuring your rights are protected every step of the way. We will:
- Initiate a detailed investigation to gather evidence, assess the accident scene, and determine the extent of liability.
- Collaborate with medical professionals, accident reconstruction specialists, and other experts to strengthen your case and quantify damages.
- Navigate Florida's legal landscape, ensuring timely and accurate filing of paperwork, and meeting all necessary deadlines.
- Vigorously negotiate with insurance companies to secure fair compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- If negotiations fail, our attorneys are prepared to take your case to court, providing staunch representation before judges and juries.
Common Injuries in Drunk Driving Accidents
Drunk driving accidents often result in severe injuries, including:
Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs): The force of impact can cause head injuries, leading to concussions or more severe traumatic brain injuries.
Spinal Cord Injuries: Violent collisions may result in damage to the spinal cord, causing paralysis or other long-term disabilities.
Broken Bones and Fractures: The impact can cause fractures and breaks affecting various parts of the body.
Internal Injuries: Blunt force trauma can harm internal organs, potentially leading to life-threatening complications.
These injuries can lead to long-term consequences, such as chronic pain, disability, and emotional distress.
Liability According to Florida Law
In Florida, parties that may be held liable for injuries in a drunk driving accident include:
Drunk Drivers: Those choosing to drive under the influence can be held criminally and civilly liable for the injuries they cause.
Establishments: Florida's Dram Shop Law allows legal action against bars, restaurants, or other establishments serving alcohol to visibly intoxicated individuals who later cause accidents.
Social Hosts: If a social host knowingly provides alcohol to a minor or visibly intoxicated person causing an accident, they may be held liable.
Vehicle Owners: Owners allowing an intoxicated person to drive their vehicle could also be held responsible.
- Other responsible parties: Depending on the specifics of the accident, other parties may also hold some liability, such as a vehicle manufacturer or a municipality if poor road conditions contributed to the accident.
Why Choose Goebel Law, PLLC?
At Goebel Law, PLLC, we understand the impact a drunk driving accident can have on your life. We're committed to providing personalized, compassionate service to every client. With our extensive experience in personal injury law, we know how to build a strong case to help you recover the maximum compensation possible.
Compassionate Approach: We understand the physical and emotional toll of a drunk driving accident and provide compassionate yet aggressive representation.
Extensive Experience: Our team's proficiency in handling drunk driving cases in Florida ensures effective advocacy for you.
Personalized Guidance: From initial consultation to case resolution, we keep you informed and empowered throughout the legal process.
Let us be your advocates, committed to securing the compensation you deserve and holding negligent parties accountable for their actions.
Personalized Approach to Each Case
Free Initial Consultations
Get Started Today
If you have questions about estate planning, probate, personal injury, or workers' compensation matters, we have the answers you need. We're standing by to listen to your story and share our insight so you can make informed choices about your case and future.